Elizabeth Howley, Executive Director and Co-Founder
M.A. Ed in Special Education from the College of W&M, Summa Cum Laude
B.S. in Psychology from JMU, Magna Cum Laude
- Has worked in the education field for seven years, four years of which were as a special education teacher in the public school system where she worked with students with severe intellectual and emotional disabilities in a primarily self-contained classroom environment.
- Has worked as a vocational job coach in the field of transition since 2013, where she began to codevelop and implement the Next Move Program and create its curriculum with great success in the private sector.
- Enjoys volunteer work and spending quality time with her family and two rescue dogs.
Mary Townley, Director of Educational Services and Co-Founder
B.A. in Special Education from Hood College, Cum Laude
- Worked as a special education teacher in both the public school system and in specialty private day schools for 14 years.
- Served as one-on-one instructional assistant for students with severe intellectual and physical needs for eight years.
- Worked as a job coach for Chesterfield County (VA) Public Schools for two years where she supervised students during internship experiences.
- Has been codeveloping The Next Move Program while working in transition since 2013 in the private sector, where she has been able to help dozens of students realize their professional goals.
- Enjoys gardening and spending time with her family.